Chief Information Officer
Working in the Multifamily space has been the most rewarding experience of my life. I've been able to create the types of technologies that leasing and managers and C-Levels require every day. That's what I do. Everyday I strive to find better ways to do things. How can technology help you? What else needs to be done to make things run smoother, or faster, or better? That's what I do.
Fourteen years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting intranet and networking systems with the proven ability to learn from mistakes, work hard, improve business flow, learn whatever is necessary to succeed, and increase leads through expertise in:
- Internet Marketing
- Network Administration
- Business processes
- Program design, development, testing, implementation
- Interpersonal skills and communication
Eight years’ experience in securing more internet leads through new technologies, Craigslist optimizations, relationship building with Internet Listing Services, social media programs, SEO, our company website, and Google analytics reporting.
Loves taking long walks on the beach. Father of 2, husband of 1.
SEM / SEO74%
Director of Leasing Operations
August 2015 - present
Champion of All Things Nerdy
September 2001 - July 2015
Manage company-wide infrastructure for a Property Management company specializing in residential properties. Concentrated on company growth potential and provided leadership for their expanded IT and Marketing capabilities. Created, developed, and provide continued support for an intranet website of over 160 users.
- Provide leadership and training to employees for network installs, PC hardware, troubleshooting skills, network design, website design, and search engine optimizations. Responsible for employee whose goals are establishing and maintaining an administrative training program.
- Introduced intranet site to accommodate increasing business needs. Responsible for expansion of the intranet to over 250 pages with programs ranging from maintenance, vacancy reporting, timesheets, advanced accounting reports, budget entry, form retrieval, mold tracking, bed bugs, and an advanced system for tracking units. Deployed and maintain SQL Server which contains over 30 databases. Developed online applications portal, credit card portal, and online resident portal where residents can pay their rent, submit maintenance requests, and message the leasing staff.
- Continually work with Owner, C-levels, and the Marketing department to introduce new technology and marketing methods for increasing NOI. Worked with our accounting software vendor to improve existing systems and add new web based features to their product which were previously unavailable. Created integrations with many 3rd party vendors and ILS’s, including our own custom ILS feed.
- Created valuable relationships in the multifamily industry which provides countless insights into new technologies and marketing systems. Negotiated competitive pricing and implemented a company-wide roll out on LevelOne, RentSentinel, CoreLogic SafeRent, additional Craigslist tools, RentSocial, RentLinx, Zillow, MyNewPlace, Apartments.com, ApartmentGuide, and Rent.com. Spend time monitoring a source’s effectiveness based on company beliefs.
- Developed company internet website which saw a 300% spike in traffic since rollout and continued increases yearly. Helped implement several Google AdWords campaigns. Created backlinks to help increase website relevancy. Monitor our search engine rankings, keywords, and results using online tools such as Moz. Monitor goals and reporting for online prospect trends in Google Analytics.
- Helped develop Maryland Management’s social media presence which included Google Plus, Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and Flickr.
Web and database designer.
- MySQL and MS SQL
- HTML5 & JQuery
- Local web designer
- Created over two dozen web programs
1992 - 1996York College of PennsylvaniaBachelor of Science in Marketing
October 2000AmeritrainMCSE Training Course – May 2000 – October 2000 Improved Windows NT knowledge.. A+ Certified
August 2004KnowlogyASP.NET Developers Upgrade Class – August 2004 Upgraded ASP skills to ASP.NET